You spend day in and day out working. Wouldn't it be nice if you could get your money to do the same for you? This free, high-interest checking account does just that with up to 1.26% APY* and ATM fee reimbursements nationwide**. Plus, there's no monthly service charge and no minimum balance necessary to earn rewards. Qualifications, limits, and other requirements apply.
- 1.26% APY* on balances up to $25,000 if qualifications are met
- 1.26%-0.50% APY* (depending on balance) for balances above $25,000 if qualifications are met
- 0.10% APY* on all balances when qualifications are not met
- No minimum balance requirement to earn rewards OR to maintain the account
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- No monthly account service charge
- Free check card & ATM fee reimbursements nationwide**
- Free checks
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle per monthly qualification cycle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment or direct deposit post and settle per monthly qualification cycle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatements
- Be enrolled to online banking
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 7/3/2013. Qualifications, limits and other requirements apply. See financial institution for details. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) **Nationwide ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $50 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 1.26%, and (3) balances over $25,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on portion of balance over $25,000, resulting in 1.26%-0.50% APY depending on the balance (the 0.50% APY is based on a $100,000 balance.) If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.10% APY. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Qualifying transactions must post and settle during the monthly qualification cycle. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one banking day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. ATM withdrawals do not count as qualifying debit card purchase transactions for purposes of earning rewards within this account. Transactions may take more than three business days to post and settle from the transaction date; they may not be in a pending state to qualify as one of the qualifications. Available to personal use accounts only. Limit one account per social security number.