It’s time to make the free switch. Trade the paper clutter for easy electronic statements. We promise you won't miss that stack of unopened envelopes.
Losing the paper trail also means gaining security. The less you leave for identity thieves, the better you can avoid being a victim of fraud. Save yourself — and the environment.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
- Get Started
To enable your eStatements:
- Log in to your online banking account
- Click on “User Options,” then “Online Statement Options”
- Click “Waive the mailing of your monthly paper statement”
- Submit your changes
Q. What is an eStatement?
A. An image of each page of your current statement is sent to you via online banking. You can view it on your screen, save it to your computer for later reference, and print it if/when you are ready to.
Q. How do they work?
A. Each month, you will log in to online banking via www.alliancebank.com where your statement will be patiently waiting for you to retrieve it.
Q. How are eStatements more secure?
A. In order to access your eStatement, you must log into online banking with your personal log in ID and password. No one will be able to see your account information without your permission. eStatements eliminate the opportunity for prying eyes to sneak a peak at your account information.
Still have a question about eStatements? Contact us!